Tasty food. Craft brews. Latin vibes. Buy your ticket now.
UBC’s most exciting culinary showdown is back! You’ve worked hard all year, let UBC’s top culinary teams give you a little taste of paradise right here on campus. Acadia Park’s very own, Brejera Band, will make you move to the sounds of samba, bossa nova and more. Buy your ticket today!
Your 2019 competitors are:
- Bao Down
- Nest Catering
- Sage Bistro
- UBC Food Services Apprentice Team
- Virtuous Pie
- When: Thursday, July 18th
- Time: 5:00 - 7:30 PM
- Where: outdoor amphitheatre on Main Mall and Thunderbird Boulevard
This year's menu:
- Bao Down: Salmon Ceviche – Lemon, Agave Syrup, Pickled Onions, Gem tomatoes, Red Radish, Jalapeno, Served with a Corn Tortilla, paired with Andina Cerveza Pilsner.
- Nest Catering: NEST Bouquet - Prosciutto, Deep Fried Potatoes, Squid Ink paired with a Beermosa made with Howe Sound Hazy Days IPA.
- Sage Bistro: Grilled Octopus & Chorizo Mini Burrito – Black Garlic Aioli, Grilled Pineapple Salsa & Chipotle slaw paired with Wards Apple Cider.
- UBC Food Services Apprentice Team: Oceanwise Lois Lake BC Steelhead Citrus Ceviche with roasted local Corn, Pineapple, Plantain Tostone, served on crisp Corn Tortilla with Jalapeno and Cilantro paired with Phillips The Tiger Shark Citra Pale Ale.
- Virtuous Pie: Seasoned, Plant-based mince in a flour tortilla, with an Avocado-Lime Crema, Seasoned UBC Farms Kale, and Pickled Red Onions paired with Spectrum Margarita Gose.
Tickets include entry, local food + craft beer samples + live music. Children tickets include entry + healthy kids meal.
- $20 students
- $30 staff, faculty, Alumni, UNA residents
- $45 general public
- $10 Children over 2 years
Additional beverages and local B.C. beer are available for purchase at the bar.
Questions? Contact Mustafa Akhtar at firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-822-2278, or reach us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter @UTownUBC.