Keep your bike in tip top shape year-round with a little help from UTown@UBC and the AMS Bike Co-op!
UTown@UBC Community Bike Clinics aim to develop bike maintenance and cycling skills by providing free repair and info clinics. Clinics are held on Thursdays, and rotate through four different community locations: the Old Barn Community Centre, Place Vanier Residence, Acadia Park Residence, Walter Gage and more. Keep an eye out for Community Bike Clinics at events like Bike to Work Week and Walk 'n Roll to School as well!
Campus residents with or without bicycles are welcome to join us. This program is free for all attendees! For more information, or to find out when a UTown@UBC Community Bike Clinic will be held in your residence or neighbourhoods, visit the Bike Co-op website. Drop by at one of our upcoming bike clinics:
- June 1, 12-2 PM UBC Bookstore
- June 8, 4-6 PM Acadia Park Residence
- June 29, 4-6 PM Old Barn Community Centre
- July 5, 12-2 PM UBC Bookstore
- July 13, 4-6 PM Acadia Park
- August 2, 12-2 PM UBC Bookstore
- August 10, 4-6 PM Acadia Park