So you have a great idea to help make our campus community even better? The next step is to apply for a UTown@UBC Community Grant, and turn that idea into a reality! Applying is easy:
1. Read through the UTown@UBC Community Grant criteria.
2. Contact us before applying to discuss application process, your community grant project idea, or eligibility.
3. Submit your application form. There are three easy ways to apply:
- Simply print and fill out the grant application and send it to us at:
UTown@UBC Community Grant Selection Committee
CIRS Building, 2260 West Mall, 3rd
- Email your application to email@example.com
- Complete your application, and upload it here:
Don't forget to apply by February 12, 2017! The UTown@UBC Community Grant Selection Committee will contact you by early March if you have been awarded a grant.