Apply for a UTown@UBC Community Services Card

Excited to cheer on the Thunderbirds or check out the infamous Canopy Walkway at the UBC Botanical Gardens? Apply for a UTown@UBC Community Services Card for free or reduced-fee access to these, and other great UBC attractions!

Who is eligible for a UTOWN UTown@UBC Community Services Card?

  • Any individual who lives in Acadia Park or the University Apartments, including children, on a 8-12 month lease
  • Non-student residences of student housing on the UBC campus, on a 12 month lease (students are not eligible)
  • UBC Residence Life Managers
  • UBC Child Care Staff
  • Residents of Central will be eligible for the UTown@UBC Community Services Card. After this time they will be eligible for a UNA Access card 

If you are a visitor, or have not signed a 8-12-month lease, you are not eligible for the card. Proof of address is required (Drivers license, housing contract). You may upload proof of address online.  

UNA residents may apply for a UNA Access Card at the Old Barn Community Centre (6308 Thunderbird Blvd) or the UNA office (202-5923 Berton Avenue). For more information, visit the UNA website.

Please provide information for each resident at the indicated address requiring a card. If this a renewal application, please indicate your card number. Your card will be mailed to you to the address.

We are currently experiencing high volumes of requests for UTown @ UBC cards. Please note processing of new cards may take longer than usual. 

Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png.
Contact Information
Applicant #1
Applicant #2
Applicant #3
Applicant #4
Applicant #5
Applicant #6