Join coaches from UBC’s Active Kids to explore campus and get moving!
Kids Fit is a 5-week program that combines fitness and fun for children ages 7-12 years old. Each interactive session features sports and games in a group setting, led by senior-level student coaches in UBC's School of Kinesiology. Each week, participants will have the chance to build on physical literacy skills while enjoying activities in various world-class recreational facilities on UBC campus.
Kids Fit is only open to children ages 7-12 years old living in Acadia Park Student Family Residence, Musqueam or the University Neighbourhoods Association (UNA). Kids Fit will run:
- May 25 - June 22, 2022
- Mondays & Wednesdays, 9 sessions
- All sessions are in-person and will start and end at Acadia Park Commonsblock (2707 Tennis Crescent Vancouver, B.C. V6T 2C1)
- Parent participation is not required.
- Cost: $50 and includes a special edition Kids Fit t-shirt!
- Spaces are limited and available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Priority registration for Kids Fit is given to children living in Acadia Park Residence, Musqueam or the UNA.
How to Register:
Kids Fit is an annual physical activity initiative jointly offered by Active Kids and UTown@UBC. For over a decade, Kids Fit has been dedicated to making fun, inclusive, purposeful physical activities accessible to families on campus.