— Image: Andy Fang —
To provide residents with a complete, sustainable community, UTown@UBC, along with the UNA, provides community programming to help meet the needs of residents. These programs include:
- UTown@UBC Community Grants: Are you a resident on campus with a great idea to build community on campus? Let us know, and you could receive up to $1000 to make it happen!
- UTown@UBC Youth Leadership Program: Leadership, self-esteem, teamwork, environmental awareness, and community sustainability are key components of this program for teens ages 13-17.
- UTown@UBC Community Bike Clinics: UBC is even better by bike! Keep your bikes in tip top shape year-round with a little help from the AMS Bike Co-op.
- UTown@UBC Kids Fit: This program offers kids meaningful, inclusive and age appropriate physical activity on campus, led by students at the UBC School of Kinesiology.
- UTown@UBC Community Services Card: Get free or reduced-rate access to many of UBC's recreational and cultural amenities! UNA residents apply for the UNA Community Services Card.
- Walk 'n Roll to School: Celebrate active, sustainable transportation in our walkable campus community!
- UTown@UBC Nature Club: Explore nature in your own backyard!
- Music on the Point: Concerts with Personality: A community concert series held in collaboration with the UBC School of Music. Performances feature UBC School of Music personalities offering "glimpses of life behind the music"